Learn About Our NEW COVID-19 Safety Procedures
To meet our commitment to our patient safety, we have implemented the following Chinook Smiles Safety Procedures:
- SCREENING: Each patient must successfully complete a 2-step digital screening questionnaire before entry into the clinic. We will utilize a tracking registry to log the entry of any person into the clinic, in case the need for tracing arises.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: To eliminate crowding, we are staggering patient appointments so that our waiting room is kept empty. We have numerous green social distancing markers to direct patients where to safely stand. In addition, our Patient Experience Managers are safely distanced behind Plexi-glass shields.
- DISINFECTION & SANITIZATION: We have implemented high-frequency cleaning protocols with AHS approved cleaning products. Frequency is above standard and all procedures will be logged and tracked.
- MASKS: All clinicians and staff will be wearing masks at all times while in the clinic. We are asking that patients arrive wearing their own homemade or medical mask. If patients arrive without a mask, we will provide them with one to wear.
- HAND HYGIENE: There are multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic. We are asking patients to sanitize upon entry and before exit, before and after checking out, along with throughout the appointment as needed.
- BATHROOMS: Due to the knowledge that bathrooms are a high transmission area. All of our bathrooms are closed, except for emergencies. We kindly ask that you use your own bathroom prior to arriving for your appointment.
- COMPANIONS: Unless a patient requires a caregiver or is a guardian to a child under the age of 18 years old, we ask that patients attend their appointments alone.
Thank you for working with our Team to ensure the safety of our community and families are at the forefront. We appreciate your support in helping us maintain a safe environment
We know that it may look a little different, but we promise that our commitment to exceptional patient care is still the same.
We cannot wait to help you achieve more.