Learn About Our Updated COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Instructions for Dental Appointment at Chinook Mall:
- Please come alone to the office if possible. Parents of minors may come into the office.
- Please do not arrive early to your appointment as we have limited seating capacity due to continued social distancing.
- Please wear a mask while in our office, masks will be provided if you don’t have one.
- Please use the second-floor entrance to access the mall. This entrance is located off 5th Street SW, closest to the ATB and nearest to the Professional Building. The mall hours are currently 10 am-8 pm but the professional tower is accessible through the 5th Street entrance between 7 am and 7 pm.
- Please call the office if you are ill or someone you have close contact with someone who is sick and you are not fully vaccinated.
- Please be prepared to provide the office with a credit card for payment of any outstanding balances owing.
Thank you for your cooperation as we gradually emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr. Lisa Mallett
To meet our commitment to our patient safety, we have implemented the following Chinook Smiles Safety Procedures:
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: To eliminate crowding, we are staggering patient appointments so that our waiting room is kept relatively empty. In addition, our Patient Experience Managers are safely distanced behind Plexi-glass shields.
- DISINFECTION & SANITIZATION: We have implemented high-frequency cleaning protocols with AHS approved cleaning products.
- MASKS: All clinicians and staff will be wearing masks at all times while in the clinic. We are asking that patients arrive wearing their own homemade or medical mask. If patients arrive without a mask, we will provide them with one to wear.
- HAND HYGIENE: There are multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic. We are asking patients to sanitize upon entry and before exit, before and after checking out, along with throughout the appointment as needed.
- COMPANIONS: Unless a patient requires a caregiver or is a guardian to a child under the age of 18 years old, we ask that patients attend their appointments alone.
Thank you for working with our Team to ensure the safety of our community and families are at the forefront. We appreciate your support in helping us maintain a safe environment
We know that it may look a little different, but we promise that our commitment to exceptional patient care is still the same.
We cannot wait to help you achieve more.