Top Reasons to Choose Chinook Dental Studio as Your SW Calgary Dentist:
- Chinook Dental Studio is always accepting new patients, unlike most other dental clinics that seem always to be filled to capacity. At Chinook Dental, you won’t have to wait for months to be seen for your first appointment with their dentist, and you can be certain of timely visits when you require dental treatment. To schedule your initial appointment, call 403-252-1404 to speak with the friendly staff from Chinook Dental Studio, or feel free to request an appointment online.
- If you’re apprehensive about seeing the dentist, you can rest easy knowing that the most trusted SW Calgary dentist offers sedation dentistry, using oral, nitrous oxide, and IV sedation to meet the needs of a range of patients. With sedation dentistry, you don’t have to be afraid to have the dental care you need provided to you. It surprises a lot of patients to learn that a full 75% of dental patients are afraid of visiting the dentist. It’s simply not realistic to ask a patient to leave their fears at home; that’s why Chinook Dental Studio is proud to offer comfortable dentistry under the sedation method you prefer.
- If you need proof that Chinook’s SW Calgary dentist is everything they claim to be, we invite you to check out the online reviews posted on ChinookDentalStudio.ca, where you’ll find a long and growing client list pleased to offer their testimonials and reviews for service provided by Chinook Dental. Feel free to visit local directories, like Yelp, or Angie’s List, to read unbiased reviews from locals who love Chinook Dental.
The staff at Chinook can bill directly to your insurance for your convenience. You’ll find that the attentive and caring staff always tries to keep your visit efficient, so that your appointment stays within the timeframe that you expect for each visit. The goal at Chinook Dental Studio is to keep you aware of your dental health needs and provide exceptional service in meeting your goals.
- Chinook Dental Studio is a full-service dental care provider; that means you can receive the dental service you need without having to leave their office and visit a specialist. If you need a root canal, crowns, implants, cosmetic dentistry, sedation treatment, emergency dental care, wisdom teeth removal or tooth extractions, Chinook Dental can manage every step of your care. Not every SW Calgary dentist is able to offer a complete continuum of care for their patients under one roof.
- You’ll find Chinook Dental Studio is conveniently located in the Chinook Professional Building on Macleod Trail SW in Calgary. Patient reviews indicate there is ample parking for visitors and easy access to the clinic. If you’d like to speak with someone from Chinook Dental Studio, call the office at 403-252-1404 or send your questions in the form of an email to email@example.com. The clinic is open on Mondays and Tuesdays late into the evening.